miércoles, 15 de mayo de 2013

It's been a long time!

Yeap. It's been a long time since the last time I wrote a word on this blog. I'm back... for now. You know I've never been very constant at it.
A lot of stuff happened latelly, I guess life can change a lot in a whole year. But I'm not here to talk about how much my life has changed, not right now at least.

I just want to share a few things with you. I finally found my muses they were gone for so long.
I guess that's why I feel in the mood to write, to share my artistic re-birth.

I feel weird, I really think I'm different from the rest of the people and I'm starting to apreciate it.
I'm gonna tell you a secret, maybe you feel like your world crumble, maybe you hate yourself because you can't understand people or your feelings, or maybe you think you're ugly... STOP thinking like that. I've been there and you can change your mind. It's not easy but it's not impossible I'm not gonna lie to you.

I know how it is to be in a dark place, I know how it is to get use to it because you've been there for so long you really think you can't scape from that darkness and you make it your home. And everything else is very scary.

There's a way out of depression. I'm still learning how to handle my bad days, because darling, bad days will not disappear, you better face it now or then you will be pretty fucked up.
Don't focus all your strength thinking you want to be happy every single day of your life because it's the worst thing you could do.
I learned life is made by happy moments and horrible days. You just need to remember and apreciate all the good things that happen in your life, put those memories together, make them big and fight with all of them against the darkness inside of you.

And remember... Everything will be all right in the end... if it's not all right then it's not yet the end.

No hay comentarios: